Hello. My name is Wally, and my chief purpose in running this blog is to overanalyze works of fiction right down into the dirt!
A little bit about me:
I am a writer and indie game developer, so a lot of what I say is going to be from that perspective. I like to tell stories with sincerity and deep thought, and if I can’t have that I like to project it onto other people’s stories.
Things I like:
- video games, anime, and YA fiction (so that’s what you’ll be seeing the most of on here)
- unique characters and character designs
- thoughtful character development
- pretty boys and angry girls
- big fluffy coats
- you know that one trope when a character has to choose between saving someone they love and screwing themself/others over majorly and despite everything they choose their love? Yeah.
Why Minor Recurring Antagonist? Let’s just say I have a type.